Here are the Do’s and Don’ts when posting your listing in Property24:
Title/ Marketing heading guidelines:
- Must NOT contain any promos, contact details, or other keywords not related to the listing.
- The title must be simple and “as-is”. (i.e. “2-bedroom condominium for sale in Makati City”)
- The image should be a recent picture of the relevant property.
- The main thumbnail of the ad must be the image of the property itself, NOT logos, maps, etc.
- The image should be of a high quality.
- The images in the listing should NOT contain text, logos, watermarks, branding or borders.
- The more images you upload like images of amenities, map, features, bedrooms, the better.
- Should an appropriate image not be available, we request that you do not upload any images.
- If the property is sold, pending sale or reduced, we request that you update the status rather than use your own banner.
- The description must be complete and comprehensive.
- Must NOT contain any contact details, because your details will be provided in a separate field on the ad page.
- Duplication of ads is NOT allowed.
- In the case of similar listings (an RFO one bedroom condominium with a slight difference in price and size), we recommend that those properties be consolidated into 1 listing.
- Price listed must be the main price of the property being sold. NOT the monthly amortization, down payment, P1.00, etc
We aim to provide home buyers with the finest property search experience possible, which translates into a high number of leads being generated for Real Estate Brokers, Agencies, and Developers.
Quality listings will help improve your overall listing rank in our search results. These guidelines will help maintain the best “look and feel” of the site and is one of the main reasons why home buyers will choose to use Property24.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in either lowering of search results relativity or even automatic deletion of listings.